Babbasa is seeking partners to support the delivery of our inspirational annual event, EMPOWERED 2016, which showcases, recognises and rewards talented inner city Bristol young people who have performed above and beyond expectations in Enterprise, Education, Community, Arts, Sports, Choices, Leadership and Science & IT.
The event also provides a platform for local businesses, public agencies and professionals to promote career-orientated opportunities and services.
After the amazing success of EMPOWERED 2015 event, partnering with Babbasa for EMPOWERED 2016 offers you the unique opportunity to strengthen your relationship with local communities, promote your products/services, access talented entry-level talent and increase your brand visibility as a business.
Babbasa has a mission to support all young people from challenging inner city communities, explore, nurture and realise their professional ambitions. Empowered support packages come in the four tiers below, and include the following benefits:
Block Of Tickets Sponsor:
Directly fund 10 young people to attend, network and access opportunities;
- Publicity on Babbasa website and social media platforms, reaching over 2,500 contacts.
- Acknowledgement as a supporting organisation with your logo and name on event materials, such as emails and booking pages.
- Acknowledgement on ‘Thank You’ wall at event.
- 2 tickets to Empowered 2016.
Award Category Sponsor:
Directly support and present an award for one of the categories;
- Presence at the awards evening, with the chance to present an award
- Promote your products and services by displaying a banner at the event visible to 100s of event guests and attendees.
Key Project Sponsor:
Support Babbasa as a project partner to deliver the event and collateral
- Logo on event show reel (broadcast at event, on web and social media channels).
- Profile your business through Empowered press release and radio interviews, reaching around 400,000 readers.
- Sponsored ad on the radio, reaching around 42,000 listeners.
- Presentation slot at event.
- Contribute a quote/content to press release and Babbasa write-ups.
To make any further enquiries or support EMPOWERED 2016, please contact Poku on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07930147193 soon, as we will be allocating interest on a first-come, first-served basis. Click to find out more about last year’s event.