Our work would not have been made possible without the hard work and commitment of our Volunteers, Advisory Board Members, Youth Ambassadors, Mentors, Mentees and our Project Partners and Sponsors. To find out more our vision, projects,services and current events, please click on the respective link.
There are many ways you can get involved and we are always keen to hear from new people interested in our work. Click on the tabs below to find out how.
- Are you interested in supporting a young person to gain a qualification, work place skills or to move into employment?
- Are you interested in investing in a social enterprise that brings direct benefit to local communities?
- Do you want to find out more about our social programmes?
Contact our Business Development team on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You can support our vision by the following means:
- £10 - buys notepads and other stationery for our youth ambassadors
- £50 - covers bus and lunch expenses for 10 volunteers for a week
- £100 - covers office overheads such as printing or internet services for a month
- £250- secures tickets for 10 young people to attend and find mentors at Ask About Me
- £1,000 - provides a year's support for an unemployed person
- £5,000 - supports 10 professionals and 10 young people through a three month mentoring schem
- £10,000 - supports 10 unemployed young people to gain professional qualifications and secure work experience
How can I make a donation?
- By post - you can make a donation, by cheque sent to Babbasa, Suite Trelawney House, Surrey Street Bristol BS2 8PS
- By bank - you can set up a direct debit or standing order. Please email email@example.com for bank details
- In person - come in to the office to discuss other ways of supporting Babbasa. Call 0117 329 0717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
- Online - Make a donation to Babbasa
- Are you a young person looking to gain valuable work experience?
- Do you want to develop your skills and influence your community in a positive way?
- Do you want to take part in a programme which results in a QCF accredited qualification and gain professional workplace experience?
For more information and an application form, please contact Amy on email@example.com
- Do you possess skills or experience that would be valuable to a local youth social enterprise?
- Do you have a minimum of 5 years experience working in a management capacity?
Our Babbasa Advisory Board has been set up to enable local experts, experienced individuals and professionals to share their gift in supporting our mission. Contact Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form.
- Are you a member of an academic institution, community group, private or public sector organisation?
- Are you considering partnership work in event management, skills training, mentoring or recruitment services?
For more information on becoming a Partner, contact Poku on email@example.com
- Are you a young person looking to gain knowledge and guidance from an industry professional?
- Are you a member of the community who would like to support a young person to take the next steps in realising their ambitions?
We are currently running our Mentoring Scheme 2017, however if you would like to get in touch on how you can join our Spring intake, please contact Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information to request an application form and to find out more.
- Do you want to enhance your work experience?
- Are you a professional who would like to offer your skills, knowledge and professional experience to help an inner-city social enterprise.
- Are you interested in developing your skills and knowledge through supporting an innovative youth social enterprise?
We are recruiting volunteers in the following departments;
- Business Development
- Marketing & Communications
- Youth Engagement and Outreach
- Event Management
- Office Administration
- Education and Tutoring
To find out more about volunteering, please contact Jenni on email@example.com